Powered By Blogger

Tuesday

Are you with me Doctor Wu?

bedhead becomes me
kabuki requires a large amount of sedatves.  Before you go off half-cocked (which I never do), rest assured they are not for me.  Neither are they for you, dear readers.  They are for everybody else!  Humanity can get on my damn nerves.  nuff said.  Let us begin:

Recently I was in Balanga with Golda Meir and Rush Limbaugh.  Golda was looking for a villa.  I personally refuse to stay in a building with 'ill' in its name.  I was scouting locations for a new reality show, tentatively titled 'how far can i get away from you'.  Rush was tagging along like the little fat bastard he is. Hoping some class might fall off him.  Golda and I were having cognacs, Rush had something with an umbrella in it. I really can't stand him.  Golda whispered we should get him drunk, festoon him with crepe paper, and tell the local children he was a Piñata.  I wanted to charter a boat and dump him several miles offshore. To test that whole 'no man is an island' concept.  (Now you see why we brought him along.)  I don't think it is soo bad to pick on the truly horrible people, do you?  Every time he would try to speak we would shush him. Makes him crazy.  "Shush rush", we would say, "try and behave like Coco Chanel".  "But she's dead, right?", he asked.  "Only to you" we would  say, and then Golda and I would laugh until one of us peed a little.  Good cognac always has that effect on me.  Great cognac doesn't, but where are you gonna find great cognac on Balanga? With Rush Limbaugh in tow?  You see my point.  Next time I'll try Monte Carlo with Glen Beck. Maybe I can lose him in a game of Baccarat.  People - I am on to something here. Left us grab all  the conservative political commentators we can, and dispose of them in unique and exciting ways.  Except for G Gordon Liddy, because he is a brilliant entertainer in a crazy kind of way.  And it is truly a crazy kind of world.
that's all for now - still setting up shop.  bye

7 comments:

  1. I have bricked Bill O’Reilly up in the basement of my brain. Never to be let out again and with a minimal supply of oxygen I might add. Walled up and walled off in a little cozy corner of my brain that needs little oxygen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You noticed that Lou Dobbs disappeared from CNN, didn't you? Check the waste holding tank on the Space Shuttle -- my work is done here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think G. Gordon Liddy is a sex slave waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would think golda might hold you back....she can be kvetchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kabuki's enemies are Miss Janey's enemies. Esp. if they have their own conservative talk show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you score any good stuff for me & my friend Martha Mitchell?

    ReplyDelete